Thursday 23 October 2014

abit'o modelling

So last week, I did my first bit of modelling. I've never done anything like this, and I was really excited to try it out. I modelled for a Vintage brand called 'Beyond Retro' if you have never heard of them they are one of my favourites vintage companies and they sell the most amazing pieces and the prices are sooo good! If you love vintage then do not hesitate to check it out. It was 90's themed and that's my all time favourite era so I was so excited to wear all the cool clothes!

My sister works for Beyond Retro in the head office and she deals with the web design and all things creative. I worked with really lovely people on the shoot, Naomi Rowland who some of you may of heard of because she has her own blog which she shares with her friend and it is amazing! Naomi styled me and I loved everything she put me in, she wasn't afraid to create a crazy combo and everything just worked. She has her own amazing style so make sure you look at her blog.
I also worked with a photographer called Meike, she captured some truly lovely shots and she was so lovely to work with, she has her own website with all her incredible photography, be sure to check that out as well.
The other girl I modelled with was called Rachel, she works for ASOS and she's one of the online stylists, which sounds like the best job in the world!! She has such a lovely sense of style and came in the most amazing blue fur coat, I will leave her Instagram name for you to have a look.

Beyond Retro Website
Naomi's Blog
Meike's Website
@asos_rachelmae

Here's some of the pictures!



 
 

These are just some of the pictures we took. Sorry for looking so grumpy but that's the sort of look that was decided. I had so much fun and I cant wait to work with Naomi next week to do some more work, but this time helping with styling and I'm mega excited!
 
Please comment and tell me what you think!
 
Annie x



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs